Investors want to identify attractive assets and investment strategies in a complex legal framework.
More than ever they require tailored structuring solutions under close consideration of investment, regulatory and tax specific requirements. The recent focus on capital, risk management, reporting and transparency has increased costs and placed additional pressure on insurance companies. Pension funds need to identify optimal solutions for the management of alternative assets across multiple jurisdictions, which often involve the adoption of complex investment structures.
If you want to increase your asset allocation to financial or real assets, bundle all of your assets into one flexible fund vehicle or streamline your management process, we have the solution to support you.
Our services include:
- Identifying the right fund structure under consideration of investment, regulatory and tax specific requirements
- Managing self-owned investments through a dedicated investment vehicle
- Structuring and setting up pooling vehicles with respect to country specific requirements such as Solvency II, the German Insurance Ordinance (AnlageVO) and others
- Providing substance and infrastructure as a fully regulated partner in Luxembourg
- Fulfilling specific reporting requirements
- Capital raising activities through the provision of high quality, tailored product marketing and distribution services
We have been working with major regulated investors especially in the DACH region for many years, helping them develop solutions for their specific challenges as they arise. We provide support throughout the lifecycle of each investment and ensure that our services are provided in the most effective and efficient manner.