What you can expect
We regularly offer paid internships for students interested in gaining insight into the working life of an investment services company providing services to international clients worldwide. These internships typically last three to six months and you can apply for the following service areas:
- Depositary and Registrar Agent
- Fund Services Financial Assets
- Fund Services Real Assets
- Fund Reporting
- Portfolio Management Real Assets
- Risk Management
It is important to us that you get the most out of your internship at LRI. Therefore, following an initial phase, you will assist your team members in managing the daily business and will be assigned to small projects under the supervision of a senior team member. This will allow you to learn the basics of the relevant department and have a real learning experience.
What we are looking for
- You are currently pursuing a university degree in a relevant field such as business administration, economics, engineering, mathematics, real estate management or similar and have an interest in the capital and financial markets.
- You have a strong affinity to numbers.
- You are proficient in MS office (in particular Excel and Word).
- You have an eye for detail and work accurately.
- You are a team player, but also able to work independently.
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of English.
What our interns say
“Doing an internship at LRI is the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the Luxembourg fund industry. The professional as well as the social integration began immediately which is a leading reason I am happy to be part of this company.”
Jens Hardt, Internship Portfolio Management Real Assets
”The welcoming and open-minded environment at LRI creates an ideal basis for a thoroughly interesting and informative internship. The balance between theoretical guidance and practical implementation in daily business is perfectly harmonized, providing me an ideal introduction to the Luxembourg financial world.”
Julia Hermann, Internship Compliance
“My internship was truly a rewarding experience equally in a personal and professional sense. I was well integrated in my team, and even as an intern shared responsibilities in the daily business of fund accounting with my colleagues. I found everyone I talked to at LRI warm and welcoming, making for an ideal setting for an internship.”
Lea Tullius, Internship Fund Accountant Financial Assets
If we have caught your interest please send your cover letter and CV, including your preferred field of interest and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.