Other Financial Institutions
Regulated financial institutions, investment firms and banks use fund structures for both their clients and their own needs. If you want to create Alternative Investment Funds or UCITS products for your private banking and institutional clients, increase your asset allocation to financial or real assets, optimise your asset/liability structure and transfer assets out of the balance sheet into a fund vehicle or bundle all of your assets into one flexible fund vehicle – the Luxembourg fund toolbox has the right solution for you.
We support you in:
- Launching a suitable regulated or unregulated investment structure including the set-up and management of investment funds and private structures for managed accounts
- Identifying the right fund structure under close consideration of investment, regulatory and tax specific requirements
- Providing substance and infrastructure as a fully regulated partner in Luxembourg
- Fulfilling specific reporting requirements
- Benefitting from an AIFM or UCITS Passport you will be able to market your strategy to EU investors and abroad
- Capital raising activities through the provision of high quality, tailored product marketing and distribution services delivered by a specialist team who understand and respond quickly to your needs.
We have been working with financial institutions such as private banks and savings banks especially in the DACH region for many years, helping them develop solutions for their specific challenges as they arise. We provide support throughout the lifecycle of each investment and ensure that our services are provided in the most effective and efficient manner.