Fund Services Alternative Investments & Tax Reporting
Fund managers and asset managers need secure and reliable daily accounting and proven expertise in accounting standards. LRI's expertise in fund valuation, fund reporting and taxation covers commercial, residential and special-purpose real estate, private equity, commodities, hedge funds, projects with renewable energies, infrastructure projects and public-private partnerships (PPP), structured credit products and other securitised assets - either as direct investments of through funds of funds. In addition, Fund Accounting/Tax Reporting offers custom-tailored reporting for your private equity and real estate investors, including NAV reports, financial overviews, capital accounts and quarterly and annual reports.
- IFRS accounting and reporting, impairment testing
- Reconciliation between various accounting standards (LUX-GAAP, IFRS, HBG)
- Consolidation of subsidiaries/holding companies
- Valuation of special-purpose vehicles and target funds based on EVCA or INREV guidelines
- Validation of external valuations
- Consolidated NAV valuations
- Preparation and distribution of investor and management reports
- Management of the interface to external service providers
- Preparation of annual reports in accordance with Lux-GAAP, IFRS, etc.
- Coordination and generation of tax data
- Extensive experience of fund/company migration