The Investment Compliance unit specialises in monitoring legal and contractually agreed investment limits. This is complemented by the provision and plausibilisation of the price date used to value funds and their underlyings.
In addition, our experts can advise you on eligible assets. As consultants, they use their experience to help you interpret of existing sales prospectuses and structure new prospectuses.
Our services at a glance
- Monitoring statutory and contractually agreed investment limits
- Checking eligible assets
- Central processing of investment-related transactions (dividends, interest payments, maturities)
- Advice on formulating investment policy in the sales prospectus
- Calculation of leverage ratios
- EMIR contact
- Calculation of solvability coefficients